Friday, July 23, 2010

True blessings....Friends

If I ever have a rough day or week, I know one thing for certain, I can always find comfort with my best friend. Even when we are both having rough times and we just vent to each other I know that things will be better after I talk to her. So that's where I'm spending my Friday night, at my best friends mother-in-laws house! It's a chance to hang out with her and her husbands family, watch a good movie and catch up on some girl talk in the mean time. It's a time for me to unwind and just relax. It's awesome to have friends like this. A friend that knows you inside and out, that you can make a fool of yourself in front of then crack up laughing together. A friend you can call and sob uncontrollably to and she will just wait patiently until you have calmed down enough to actually form words. Lindsey is that friend for me. She's my best friend that I call for anything and everything. She experiences the good and bad times in my life and has remained a true friend through it all. And for that I love her unconditionally! Thank you Lindsey, for being my best friend. I'm truly blessed to have her in my life and definitely would be worse for the wear without her.

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much Jennifer Giles! You are such a wonderful and important part of my life! I'm truly grateful for a genuine true lifelong friend like you!

    ReplyDelete