Friday, July 16, 2010

Timing

Do you ever wonder why certain things or people come into your life at specific times? Or why they come at that particular time? I always wonder how you can live near someone for your entire life and never meet them. It's interesting to think about, because I think I live in a really small town. Obviously it isn't as small as I think. Anyway, it's always fun to meet someone new, especially someone new that gives you butterflies. I love the possibilities that come along with something or someone new. I love the idea of not knowing what is going to happen next. It's fun not being able to predict everything, it's fun learning about someone new, it's just a fun experience overall. Hopefully this particular person that has recently entered my life will be someone that's around for a while. :) But we'll see how that goes, and I'll keep everyone updated on here in the meantime.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! Can't wait to see how this pans out for you!

    ReplyDelete